About Grant D Muhl
Dr Grant D Muhl is a certified personal and business master coach, with over 30 years experience as a leader, pastor, educator, strategist, mentor and writer. He has developed and provided personal life coaching, leadership development, mentoring, spiritual direction and counselling, conflict management and life change management solutions to many individuals and organizations.
“What really matters to me,” says Grant, “is that clients trust me with what is undoubtedly the most important part of their lives, and that is to be allowed to walk with them as they discover their God-given purpose in their lives. What excites me most is to see clients learning to live their lives with purpose and passion, as they discover an equipping and enabling from God to live victoriously.”
A special trademark of Grant’s work is his sense of empathy with clients, bringing honesty, integrity and accountability together to achieve transformation in many lives. Grant brings a wealth of knowledge and Christian insight to each client session, constantly acknowledging and honouring each client as a whole person, specially created and formed by God, together seeking extraordinary results in client’s lives.
Grant is an ordained Baptist minister, as well as a certified master life and business coach. He is also a registered Christian Counsellor with the Association of Christian Counsellors of South Africa.
Quick Facts about Grant
- Licentiate in Theology from the Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa
- Certificate in Biblical Studies from Bible University, Canada
- Masters in Theology
- Masters in Divinity (specialising in Christian Counselling)
- Doctor of Theology (2016)
- Certified and Licenced Master Life Coach
- Certified and Licenced Master Business Coach
- Extensive research and training in Leadership, Christian Counselling, Coaching, Life Change Management, Conflict Management, Slow Living
- Founder Member of the International Membership of Professional Advisors, Coaches & Trainers
- Member of the International Association of Professional Life Coaches
- Member of the Association of Christian Counsellors in South Africa
- Founder and CEO of Study To Serve Institute, a dedicated Christian Lifestyle and Discipleship training ministry
- Founder and CEO of the Friends of Cindy Foundation, an NGO dedicated to support and training of female inmates and their families in South African prisons
- Leading ‘Who’s Who’ member of Who’s Who Southern Africa
- Recently celebrated 28 years of marriage to an awesome wife
- Father to two amazing daughters
- Specialist wildlife guide and tracker
- Certified South African Specialist
Grant D Muhl – Business
STRATHDON MANOR INTERNATIONAL (MANAGING DIRECTOR)
Strathdon Manor International specializes in Cloud Accounting, Administration and Leadership Development for Business Entrepreneurs. Grant is an Accredited Advisor for Xero Accounting, suppliers of cutting edge, cloud based accounting. The company also does extensive online business development and marketing, as well as online business training for entrepreneurs.
SA DOG SHOW MANAGER (MANAGING DIRECTOR)
Grant and his professional team manage and direct numerous dog show events, including online show entries, show administration and complete show and event management.
The Friends of Cindy Foundation provides specialized support and counselling services for female inmates and families in South African prisons.
STUDY TO SERVE INSTITUTE (CEO)
Grant spends a lot of his time developing training materials, articles and doing research in his specialist field of Christian Theology and Ministry. The Study To Serve Institute provides an online vehicle for quality ministry and discipleship training.